1. Stop talking yourself down and stop with all the negative thoughts. Think about the positive things about you, what makes you unique, what makes you special. Bring yourself up, not down.
2. Surround yourself with good people and people with ambitions. Positivity will spread and the right friends will push you to be the best you and set higher goals for yourself. The only one stopping you is yourself.
3. Do more for yourself. If you wanna stay in a day then that’s what you’re gonna do. If you don’t feel like doing something then don’t, and if there’s something you wanna do then do it. So what makes you happy.
4. Learn to say no without having to explain yourself. Respect yourself enough so that you don’t feel the need to explain yourself to others if there’s something you don’t wanna do. If they’re the right friends they will understand.
5. Smile more. After a while it will affect you and make you feel better. Don’t smile to hide what you’re feeling, but notice the small things you can smile about and be thankful everyday.
6. Take care of your basic needs. Get enough sleep, drink water, eat food and go for a longer walk or do a workout a few times a week.
7. Allow yourself the love you deserve, from yourself and from a significant other. It’s not ego to look for the right love. Respect yourself, know your worth, and love yourself.
8. Don’t punish yourself for the mistakes you make. We all make mistakes so learn to accept them as a part of you and your journey. Learn from those mistakes, grow from it and don’t blame yourself.
9. Take care of yourself and commit to the good habits. Find those routines and habits that work for you, whether it is a workout you like, yoga, skincare or to read a book before bed. Find those good habits and commit.
10. Learn to love being alone. Turn off your phone once in a while and figure out your thoughts. Take a bath, practice self love, read a book or go for a walk and listen to a good podcast or some music. The best love is the one from yourself so practice it.
11. Practice gratitude. Find three things every day that you’re grateful for and take the time to appreciate and think about it.
12. Set those big goals, break them up and accomplish them. Realize how far you can come, be ambitious and tackle all your goals one by one. You can accomplish whatever you set your mind to, don’t hold yourself back.
13. Stop comparing yourself to others. We are all different, no one is the same so stop trying to be like those around you. There’s definitely someone comparing themself to you. Learn to appreciate your good and bad sides and realize that there’s no one like you.